Thursday 19 April 2012

SS11-Important Notice

Hello All,

I must admit I am slightly frustrated today.  You have a Government test today in my room during blocks 3&4-you knew this last week and I have only received a few emails that you 'can not' attend due to work experience however there seems to be many more that 'can not attend'.  My expectation is this: You are here, period on Thursday (unless you have made alternate arrangements with me PRIOR to today) if you are not you are in an "I" zone as this is a summative assignment.  The reason I can not have a ton of different 're-writes' is because I do not have time to create a whole new test (plus it is not fair to those who worked hard to write it on Thursday and some of you get to write it on Monday).......I have an alternative assignment that you must complete (and trust me it is much harder than just a test) and email to me by Tuesday April 24 (no lates accepted).  So, if you did not write the test on Thursday, email me ASAP and I will email you the attached alternate assignment, which will be due Tuesday April 24.

Cheers,
Mrs. Samson

No comments:

Post a Comment