Thursday 16 February 2012

SS11-I'm Back.......Feb. 16

First, thank-you to those who wished me a Happy Birthday, NO THANKS to those of you who guessed I was older than I am.....(I will remember that.....)

As for class, we are in a bit of a 'catch-up' mode right now because I was away so long-so buckle in and get ready to work your tail off!  Today we reviewed the 'Home Front' and Women's role in the War and how it helped/did not help their liberation.  We also discussed the Portfolio process and what that looks like.  We ended with 'how WWI ended'-most specifically, Wilson's 14 pts. and the Treaty of Versailles.  Try and complete the question sheet I gave you on this topic as much as possible for tomorrow as we do not have a lot of time to work on it in class (can use in your portfolio). 

Tomorrow: we will end WWI, get introduced to our first 'summative assessment' AND get time to work on portfolios.........busy day!  Be ready:)  Nice to see you again today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment