Tuesday 28 February 2012

SS11-Feb. 28

Today we reviewed the causes of the Great Depression in groups.  In this activity you should have become aware of my expectations of you in an answer......always, ANSWER the questions, give supporting detail and tell me the SIGNIFICANCE!  Working in groups is something that is a skill and one that if excelled at will create more success for you in life.  I assessed your performance in groups today and tomorrow we will review what 'effective' group work looks like.  I also had you work on/complete a journal entry from the persepctive of a woman in the 1930s.  I am looking for your clear understanding of the 'perspective', supporting examples/details and 'why' it is important to you (significance).  I also handed back your first 'essays' of the semester-we will review essay criteria/expectations later this week. 

For tomorrow:
- your presentation on 1920s images is due-EVERYONE presents first block.
-pg. 100 in text, questions #1-3
-journal entry from a woman's perspective in the 1930s (at LEAST 1/2 page)

No comments:

Post a Comment