Thursday 29 March 2012

SS11-Mar.29

Today we worked on final portfolios and you had your work experience interviews!  I can not stress enough how important it is to touch base with me some time in the next week if you have any questions/want feedback on an assignment before your final portfolio is due....remember this shows me you are INVESTED in your learning-this is good.......

As for work experience, the 'Workplace Safety Lesson' needs to be done ASAP!  Some of you forgot to pick one up from me before you left today (as I would like them by tomorrow)-SO, as a result, they will be due this Monday from everyone!

Tomorrow: we will be doing an exercise with your Battle exercise that I assigned on Wednesday so MAKE SURE it is done!  I am hoping to wind up WWII by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week-so expect a test on this unit by Wednesday.....and YES, there will be an essay question and NO I will not give you the question beforehand.....but we will brainstorm possible essay questions.

See you tomorrow! Yeah Friday!  Any one else feel like this week went on forever??

No comments:

Post a Comment