Monday 30 January 2012

SS11 First Day!

Well, I am very excited about all my classes this semester!  We had some great discussion and did some great intro. activities today.  Please make sure that you keep your 'Canadian Identity' photocopies as we will work with them tomorrow.  You will also be expected to present your 'Canadian Rant' to our class tomorrow (we will have some class time to work on them) so bring music or video that you would like to help 'add some spice' to your presentation.  Mr. Derbyshire is coming in from Career Ed. to answer any of your questions regarding work experience, so be ready:)!  Homework: you NEED to go to my website: mrssamson.webnode.com and
1) Print off Course Outline
2) Write down one thing you discovered about me
3) Ask a question (FAQ) that you would like me to answer

No comments:

Post a Comment